Q. Where do you ship to?
We ship to the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada.
Q. How much does shipping cost?
Every order ships for FREE across the U.S. and Canada. Customs and Duties are included in the sale price. For Canadian purchases, sometimes you may need to pay the duties and/or taxes when the rug arrives. If that happens, we’ll refund the duties paid on your original payment method, no questions asked! Simply contact email@example.com and we’ll process that refund right away.
Note that free shipping does not apply to orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Territories, and select Canadian Postal Codes. If free shipping does not apply to your order, a member of our Customer Support team will get in touch with you on next steps.
Q. How long does shipping take?
Orders are usually dispatched within 24-48 hours and arrive in 4-10 days from the date of dispatch.
Q. Do you accept returns?
Absolutely! We want you to love your new rug. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund (less a $25 return shipping fee).
Note that all returns must be in unused condition (i.e., not laundered, damaged, or dirty).
Please allow up to 5 business days to process returns and an additional 5 business days to receive your refund.
Note: Returned item(s) must be shipped back in the original packaging or similar packaging that will prevent item(s) from damage while in transport.
Q. How do I process a return?
For all return requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help!
Q. Can I exchange my rug instead?
Of course! If you choose to exchange your order instead, you will be entitled to re-use any discounts you received on your first order and your new rug will ship for free!
Note: You will not be responsible for the return shipping ($25) and if the new rug you select is of a higher value, we will only charge you for the difference. Simply contact email@example.com to get the process started.
Q. Are HomeBase Rugs completely spill proof?
Yes! Each rug is made with our Advanced Spill-Safe Technology which protects the rug from all liquids. That's why all liquids (e.g., coffee, milk, soda, pet messes, etc.) bead up on the rug without soaking in. Simply wipe clean without leaving a stain.
Q. Is the rug made with harsh chemicals?
Our rugs are made with a water-based formula and no harmful chemicals. Our Advanced Spill-Safe Technology is fully certified by OKEO-TEX which is an internationally recognized standard for safety and sustainability.
Q. Are HomeBase Rugs machine washable?
For a deeper clean, we've made all our rugs machine washable! However, we recommend spot cleaning as a first method of cleaning before tossing the rug in the washer. Rugs that are larger than 7"x 9" should only be washed in a large capacity washer to prevent damage to the rug and your washer.
For best results follow these instructions:
1. Vacuum and dust off any excess dirt. Remember to turn off the brush attachment particulalry around the edges of the rug to prevent damage.
2. Place the rug in your washer, add in your detergent, using the delicate setting and cold water only. The maximum water temperature should be 30 degrees Celsius or 86 degrees Fahrenheit. For best results we do not recommend using harsh chemicals such as bleach or fabric softeners as it can damage your rug.
3. Once washed, air drying your rug out of direct sunlight is the best way to get it dry. To avoid any color fading, we recommend drying your rug with the backing facing up. We do not recommend machine drying or ironing your rug as this can cause the rug to shrink or can damage the backing.
Q. What other features do these rugs have?
We tested hundreds of designs to create the perfect rug, for everyday living.
In addition to being the easiest rug you will ever have to clean or care for, every rug is:
1. Hypoallergenic - We realized that a lot of dust and dirt builds up in traditional rugs over time, especially if you have pets and kids. That's why we've included a special layer of protection from allergens in all our rugs. This significantly reduces allergens from pet fur, dust mites and pollen from building up on your rug.
2. Breathable - We've also specially designed our rugs to naturally minimize odours and stay fresh longer so you don't have to clean it as often.
3. Made from premium materials - HomeBase Rugs are made using premium recycled cotton and polyester. You can expect these rugs to last a very long time.
Q. Are these rugs sustainability made?
At HomeBase Rugs, we believe in sourcing ethically and producing sustainably - every rug is made in Turkey using premium recycled organic cotton.
Q. How do I get in touch with you?
For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our Customer Support team will get back to you as soon as possible.